Wedding, Portrait, Architecture, Nude, Advertising, Workshop
I have been a self-employed professional photographer for more than 26 years. During all these years I have had the privilege:
- to accompany over 600 bridal couples at their wedding celebrations
- to document countless events such as general meetings of banks, company events, large and small open air events, concerts or family celebrations
- To portray musicians in a stylish and personal way
- To realize business portraits of motivated customers
- Photographing ski races and art objects for the International Ski Federation – FIS
- to help wonderful and motivated models with my rich experience and honest way into the model business
- To capture family shoots and baby shots for eternity
- to inspire many ambitious hobby photographers in more than 400 photo workshops in Germany and abroad (organized and carried out independently) and to advance them individually
- to support great companies (SMEs and large corporations) with my images in fantastic projects
- to photograph countless prominent people, such as: Polo Hofer, Elton John, Alberto Tomba, Claudia Schiffer, Adolf Ogi, Gotthard, Mario Raimondi, Country Sisters, various Miss Switzerland and Vice-Miss Switzerland, various top ski racers, Francine Jordi, various CEOs of large companies, Stephan Meier, Bernhard Russi, David Copperfield, Jos Verstappen, various professional beach volleyball players, etc.
My great customers are my motivation - because only with the people behind each individual project can a wonderful inspiration for unique, unique and personal photography be created - tailor-made and individual!